June 2005 July 2005 Adventures in Italy: Arrivederci

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Arrivederci

Today was my last day of school (tear). i'll miss everyone here, and i better get to spending some time with them while i can. so i think i can best sum up my emotions with a little number from Michel Buble's "Home":

Another summer day
has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
but I want to go home
Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
still feel all alone
Just want to go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
..................
Another aer-o-plane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky I know
But I want to go home
I'm just to far
From where you are
And I want to come home
...................
so maybe i'm not that homesick, but i thought it worked pretty well. today should be my last update until i get back into the states. i'll fill you in on my venice trip, on the sad good-byes, and on the adventure getting into O'hare (that should be the best i'm sure).
until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home